Mckay K over at Living With A Chronic Illness noted me, little ole me, as a blogger that makes her smile. It truly gives me a great feeling to make someone smile. Just makes the day so much better. So thank you Mckay K for allowing me to brighten your day!!
This brings me to the part where I share with you what makes Sheri smile.
Well………In no particular order of importance here we go:
- Brownies and cheesecake never fail to make me smile.
- My BFF/Husband with his unconditional love and devotion makes me smile and say a prayer of thanks every single day.
- Temperatures over 60 degrees make me smile and when they occur in the months of December – February here in NC, make me laugh right out loud.
- Reading something meaningful, especially when it’s written by an average, every day person really makes me smile.
- My two dogs, Tess and Zoey for thousands of reasons every single day.
- My three kids for millions of reasons, just not every day like the dogs do….sorry kids, but it goes with the territory.
There are plenty of other things that make me smile, but these are the ones that manage to come through thick and thin.
Blogs that make me smile on a regular are:
Crone And Bear It – Linda is the best taking an every day situation make presenting it with humor and candor, sometimes at her own expense virtually every day.
Mulled Madness – I don’t know where he gets his jokes and pictures, but I go for my “Funny Fix” often. Check out all his blogs while you are there; I don’t know how he does it!
Margaret and Helen – These ladies don’t know me from Adam because they get about 50,000 hits a day and 2000 comments a post. OK so I embellished a little, but they are huge. Both are seniors, Helen does most of the writing and is gutsy, bold and maybe a little sarcastic. Agree with her views or not, ya just gotta love her!
Delaney’s World – She’s funny, imaginative and her Avatar makes me smile every time I see it. And believe me, you see it out there a lot!
Papercages – Tricia is a gifted writer who offers her very own special brand of humor. She finds the most unique pictures and then spins a great story about each and every one.
Your Caring Angels – I go to AngelBaby’s site to get my peaceful smile on. She never fails to make me feel warm and fuzzy with a great story about the angels surrounding and caring for all of us.
Please visit these sites, they are worth the trip, I promise. If I mentioned you above, as always, participation is optional as life happens to all of us. Our plates runneth over like crazy sometimes, don’t let me add to that, please! Just want to say again: THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE.